The art-horror; horror writing Horror stories The nature of Horror, by Noel Carroll

Abraham "Bram" Stoker (November 8, 1847 – April 20, 1912) was an Irish novelist and short story writer, best known today for his 1897 Gothic novel Dracula. During his lifetime, he was better known as personal assistant of actor Henry Irving and business manager of the Lyceum Theatre in London, which Irving owned.

Efren Rebolledo: The Vampire

Efren Rebolledo, Halloween poem, Vampire poetry, Vampire poems, Dark Poems, Dark Poetry, Gothic poetry, Goth poetry, Horror poetry, Horror poems


Whirling your deep and gloomy tresses pour
over your candid body like a torrent,
and on thr shadowy and curling flood
I strew the fiery roses of my kisses.

As I disenmesh the tangled locks
I feel the light chill chafing of your hand,
and a great shudder courses over me
and penetrates me to the very bone.

Your chaotic and disdainful eyes
glitter like stars when they hear the sigh
that from my vitals issue rendingly,

and you, thirsting, as I agonize,
assume the form of an implacable
black vampire battening on my burning blood.

No comments: